Nano-Clear Industrial coatings are “tough” crystal clear one component aliphatic polyurethane/polyurea hybrids.
Long term protection against UV, corrosion, chemicals and abrasion.
There are two versions:
- Nano-Clear Industrial (NCI) coating
- Nano-Clear Industrial with Fluoropolymer coating (NCIF) the low surface energy version which allows it to release ice, graffiti, concrete, mortar, grinding swarf, fouling, build-up of any kind. NOTE: Unlike superhydrophobic coatings this very hydrophobic formulation is “tough” – it can withstand many service cycles without wearing.
The NCI formulations are moisture cured one component nano cross-linked (extreme cross link density) topcoats that are formulated to adhere tenaciously to properly prepared:
- Oxidized/weathered paint – it penetrates into your paint system and fortifies it for extended life
- Newly painted surfaces – it is meant to work with your existing paint system, not as a replacement
NCI & NCIF:
- Prevent corrosion
- Shield assets from UV degradation
- Chemically resistant
- Are impervious to water
- Resist scratching/erosion
- Remain flexible/do not embrittle over time which allows the formulations to accommodate thermal cycles and vibration
The clear nature of both formulations allow for visual inspections of the substrate – a significant advantage.
Application is simple – any conventional air/airless spray system, HVLP, manual-pumped pressure sprayer or paint pad. No baking/external heat is required to cure the product. In fact, the NCI formulations may be applied over a wide temperature range and still result in a robust cured film.
The manufacturer warranties the performance of properly applied product for 10 years.